Take a Tour
Features & Highlights of 19 Coachman RidgeThis 2-owner property was built in 1997 and features 10,000 sq ft of interior living space comprised of several distinct living areas:
- The main living area with foyer, sitting area, dining room, family room, kitchen, eating area, office, bedroom, full bath and laundry area
- The second floor contains 2 bedrooms, a full bath as well as a bonus room.
- The in-law suite, with its own entry offers a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, full bath, laundry as well as access to the deck overlooking the backyard
- The atrium with its own entry and multiple French doors leading to the yard
- The natatorium which took over two years to complete, features 2 distinct kitchen areas, one for cooking and one for entertaining, a full bath, a poolside shower, 19 x 37 pool, maintained at 81 degrees with many features including a slide, fiber optic fountains, a jacuzzi and swim machine. Built with steel beams, wood arches and Venetian plaster walls that provide durability. Also features a fully motorized pool cover.
- Entertainment area on the exterior has a grill/cooler and refrigerator/prep areas and features white gold quartzite stone and custom awnings. There is a hand-crafted fireplace located in the courtyard area.
Construction and mechanical features include:
- Radiant heat in Travertine flooring providing warmth and comfort throughout the main foyer, sitting area, dining room, eating area and kitchen.
- Gas fireplace in the family room which provides an additional boost of warmth when needed
- All HVAC mechanicals have been replaced in the last 2 years and include smart thermostats to the second floor, primary bedroom and bath as well as the In-law area.
- Viessman boiler
- Backup generator provides emergency management to the pool area so there is uninterrupted services in case of a power outage
- Control4 system, installed in 2022 to provide a smart home experience throughout the property. The system controls all lighting (with various vignettes to create a custom experience), TV’s, temperature controls and pool features and can be managed by the home hub or smartphone App.
- Custom garage flooring installed in the heated, 4 car garage as an accent to the area featuring a workshop and entrance into the basement
- Water filtration system installed in 2022
- 30 year architectural shingled roof, installed in 2022. All skylights replaced at the same time
- Asphalt driveway installed in 2020
- Sprinkler system provided water to the property from a well located at the base of the driveway.
- Rutland Nurseries is the landscape architect responsible for the planning and execution of the greenspace and has maintained the property during its lifetime.
Natatorium Video Feature